mardi, mars 14, 2006

2005

Si je devais résumer une année erasmus à Séville en une seule photo... :


It's time to go, time to endure pain
When all around is dark, time to experience hell
Looking for shags, drugs from dusk 'til dawn
You drank too much, too fast, tonight your brain will drawn

You made me strong, exciting 2005
You left me dry, but at least I've opened my eyes

Well what did you get, beer pots and cigarettes
One day you'll realize that you're alone in your head
There is a place your big hands cannot reach
And you'll just let it fly away from your sunken eyes


I've been around, you've been away
I've been alone in a crowded way

3 commentaires:

Blogger R a dit...

I've been around, u've been away
u've been drunk, I've been awake
Help me to forget? are u kidding? Go jump here's the Lake!

Listen to you, I can't escape
It's the same shit, the same shape
Talk to me and don't be that fake
Draw me, and keep it, to survive u'll need that face !

lool juste un tit delire, les poemes c pa mon truc
Salut de Toulouse!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Question d'hygiène a dit...

Mais si, tu m'as l'air d'avoir un petit talent... on en discute à Toulouse bientôt

salut de Strasbourg!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

cette chanson a un tempo génial, elle "pète sa mère!"

4:28 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil